Mommy's friend Mrs. Jennifer came to visit a few weeks ago and her new little girl Harper was with her. We became instant friends. She lives in Dallas, Texas. I hope that one day I can go to visit her in Dallas. My other friend Caroline Stewart lives in Dallas as well. They are friends. "Maybe we can move to Dallas?" Did I just say that out loud? Sorry. Not really, I like it in Ruston. Anyway, meeting Harper was a lot of fun. She was so cute. We even held hands. In this picture, me and mommy are posing with Harper and Mrs. Jennifer. Can't wait to do it again!


4 comments:
what a cute picture! Caroline is very upset she missed out on the fun. Tell Sarah Kate hello!
Hey Caroline, we missed you too. Maybe next time we can all three get together. That would be one good time!
I saw that you went to the state fair. How was it? I bet it was so much fun!!!
Cute picture! Landry wants to play too;)!!!!!
We would love to have Landry play with us. She is older and could really teach us some things. That would be sooooo cool!!! Not to mention, you are always dressed way to cute!
Post a Comment