My Cousin Ethan came back to my house a few weeks ago to visit me again. I was having my baby dedication at church so he and Aunt Leigh Anne, Nana and Papa came to visit. Ethan is about to turn five and is big enough to hold me by himself. He played with me the entire weekend.We went to eat on Saturday night and then came back to my house to watch the LSU game. Ethan and his mommy stayed the night with us while Nana and Papa stayed at the Hampton Inn. I have a new pink cadillac and Ethan pushed me around in it. It is the neatest car.
This weekend we are going to go to Bogalusa to stay the weekend with them. It should be a lot of fun. We are planning on going to my cousin Lele's house for her birthday. Can't wait for my birthday. I will be half way there on Saturday.

1 comment:
Sarah Kate, we're SSSOOO excited that we'll get to see you this weekend! Lele is especially happy because she's always stuck with those boy people! And your mommy & daddy they're doing a great job documenting your fun times on here, I love seeing your pictures!
Post a Comment