I recently attended Mother's Day Out for the first time. It is held at Temple Baptist Church, my church, on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30-2:30. I had such a good time playing and meeting new friends. It also gives mommy a chance to take care of a few things like going to the grocery store. She can also work during the day if I am at school and then she will have more time to play with me when I get home. I like this school thing. First we all get there and play. Then at about 11:00 we eat. After that, we have nap time. When we wake up, it is time to go home. How great is that!

Rise and shine sleepy head. It is time to wake up for school!!! Am I excited or what!!!

This is me and daddy blow drying my hair the morning before school. Doesn't this look so fun! My hair is so long, that we have to do this to help it dry.

Here I am dressed and ready to go. "School is Cool!"

And this is me playing on the floor at school. It was such a fun day!
2 comments:
LOVING the hair dryer!!!!!!! Glad she is doing MDO. It is a great break for both mom and daughter;)
The hair dryer picture is so cute and I love that smile! Sorry we missed Sarah Kate during our short visit. We'll be back soon.
Post a Comment