The Taylor's

Angie, Chris & Sarah Kate Taylor

Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Night Lights

I have had the opportunity to experience Friday Night Football this year while watching my daddy coach. He coaches at Ruston High School. Mommy brings me to all of the games and we cheer loud for the Bearcats. Look how cute we are wearing our Red and White. As you can tell, we have no idea about what is going on in this ballgame.

Daddy's friend Mr. Ryan Kilpatrick came over to talk to me. I liked playing with his buttons on his shirt. Mr. Kilpatrick's brother plays for the Bearcats. We beat Huntington 28-7 on this Friday Night. Last Friday however was not as fun. We lost our first game to Byrd. We play Ouachita tonight so I am excited!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah Kate, I feel the same way about football games, lol!! -- Judith