The Taylor's

Angie, Chris & Sarah Kate Taylor

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tyler, Texas


Mommy and I went to stay with Aunt Stacy a few weeks ago while Fran and D-Daddy were out of town and Daddy was at work. Mommy said that she did not want to be bored at home, but I think she knew that I wanted to see Aunt Stacy.

We were sitting on the floor and Aunt Stacy was eating a cookie. It looked so good. I can't wait until I can eat real food. It won't be long now.





I felt like if I gave her the "sweet eyes" long enough that she might give in and let me have a piece, but she held her ground.

While in Tyler, me and mommy did a little shopping for daddy. His birthday was the day we came home so we had to get him a few gifts.

We also went to visit Aunt Stacy at work. I got to meet all of her friends that she works with. Good times had by all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to give her a bite but didn't want her mommy to get jealous since it's not exactly on the Weight Watchers diet menu!

The Tylers said...

Thanks for the updates!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah Kate Taylor said...

I bet mommy would be jealous!!!!

And sorry it has taken so long to update, dad has been really busy. He finally found some time this morning during his planning period to update.

Hopefully it want take this long next time.