The Taylor's

Angie, Chris & Sarah Kate Taylor

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Temple Tailgate


A few weeks ago, we held an event at our church called Temple Tailgating. After an early church service in which former football player Bill Bates spoke, each Sunday School class set up and tailgated. It was so much fun. During church, families were encouraged to wear their favorite team gear, and it is no secret what my family chose.

In this picture, Mrs. Jonann Byargeon and Mrs. Debra Seal are playing with me.




We are big LSU fans so we took the opportunity to showcase our fan gear. As seen before, I am wearing my LSU cheerleader outfit. Dad is wearing his number 9 LSU jersey while mom is sporting her number 15.
We had such a good time talking and visiting with friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'all are so cute in your LSU gear. Cullen definitely got his use out of the Nike LSU outfit you gave him. Kenny even squeezed him into it last weekend but really couldn't snap it, so he just tucked it in! lol.... Nonny Jenny decided it was time for the next size so she got him another outfit. My best friend is having her honeydo party this weekend and it's LSU themed, so he gets to show off his new gear! It's so much fun playing dress up with babies, they don't complain about anything you make them wear... yet.

Sarah Kate Taylor said...

Hello Aunt Stacey Number Two,

I am glad to hear that cousin Cullen liked his LSU outfit. I know what you mean about growing out of clothes. Daddy tries to put things on me all the time that are to small.

I went a few weeks ago to Shreveport with Mommy and Daddy and found this beautiful LSU cheerleader outfit at an LSU store.

Tell Nonny Jenny, Aunt Tricia, Uncle Scott and all of my other Thibodaux cousins I said hello and that I hope to see them soon. Maybe during Thanksgiving.