These are a few pictures of our family having a little play time. I am finally big enough to sit in my jumping toy. It has been so much fun. Now that daddy is finished with football, we have more time to play in the afternoon's. Someone told me the other day that this Christmas thing was coming up and that you get lots of toys. I can't wait for that. I wonder what kind of toys I will get. I bet my Fran and D-Daddy will get me some fun stuff to play with at there house. My Fran and D-Daddy are the best!!!

4 comments:
Sarah Kate, You are getting so big!!! I am glad you are getting to enjoy your jumping toy. I hope you get to come to Ethan's birthday party this weekend. He got a big swing set, so tell your mom and dad that if you have a swing, to bring it because we can attach it and you can play, too. If you don't have one, tell Nana, I am sure she will get you one. It will be lots of fun.
hey cutie, hope to see you & your folks this weekend! love, cousin cullen's mommy
I am sooooo looking forward to coming to Ethan's birthday party. I can't wait. I was thinking about going out and getting my own truck to bring to the party. I may even put that silly little sticker on it that says, "Silly boys, trucks are for girls." Not really, that would be too silly.
About the swing, I do not have one. Maybe Nana can get me one before we get there.
Hey cousin Cullen! Can't wait to see you as well.
Nana will have your swing waiting for you !
Post a Comment