My first halloween was such a blast. I went to Temple Baptist Church to the fall festival to celebrate. I was a lion! We walked around and saw lots of friends. We sat down and mommy and daddy ate a hambuger and chips while I played with Fran. After walking around somemore, we decided to take a family picture. It turned out so cute. After a long night at the festival, we went by Mr. Jeff and Mrs. Kristy's house to see them. I played with them for about an hour before getting tired and going home to go to bed. It was such a long day. I can't wait for halloween next year so I can dress up again.
Here are a few pictures from the day:
In this photo, I had to ride to the festival with no clothes on because it was hard to fit the costume in the car seat. Also, notice the hat I had to wear to hold my hair back. Toooooo much hair!!!
This is right when we got to the festival. First time in full gear!!!
How cute are we? Oh wait, it would help if I were looking. Oh well, the one they took was better!
Mr. Jeff and Mrs. Kristy playing with me!
It has been a long day!!!! Time for bed!!!

1 comment:
oh my goodness she is so cute! We cannot wait to play together over Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment