As some of you may know, I have started crawling as well. I also have my first tooth. Everything started about the same time. I said "mama" and "bye-bye" and a few days later started crawling. The next day, mommy noticed that I had a tooth coming in. I am sorry it has been so long since my last post, but daddy has been busy with school. It is the only place that he can upload my pictures from. I will see to it that he does better in the near future.
Here I am waving after crawling away from Mommy
Me crawling to the radio



6 comments:
Sarah Kate, You are getting so big. I am sorry I didn't get to spend any time with you this past weekend. Ethan had a blast, though. He has been wanting to come to your house, so maybe we can do that soon.
Wow Sarah Kate...I love the new look of your blog. It's very girly!
Aunt Leigh Anne, please come to my house and bring Cousin Ethan! Maybe yall can come for my birthday?
Aunt Stacy, we tried to add a really cute background, but we could not get it to work. This one is not bad though.
I can't believe how big she is getting. We are coming in town for Peyton's birthday next weekend (the 14th) will you be around?
Mrs.Mysti, my mommy and I would love to see you and Caroline. We will be in town. Tell Caroline to give me a call. Hope to see you girls soon!
I thought your daddy was gonna do a better job at updating your blog!!!
Post a Comment