The Taylor's

Angie, Chris & Sarah Kate Taylor

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Morning

Here are a few pictures from Christmas morning. We decided to stay in Ruston for Christmas morning so Santa could come to my house. I slept until about 8:00 a.m. that morning. My mommy and daddy had to wake me up. After we opened all the gifts he brought, we ate lunch and headed to New Orleans to see my Taylor family. We arrived in New Orleans about 5:00 and stayed until about 9:00 that night. We left there and went to Bogalusa and stayed there until Sunday night. I had a great time, but was soooo tired from all the traveling.


Me and Mommy on Christmas Morning

Me playing on Fran's lap with a toy


Me playing with my new laptop computer as daddy watches on

This is a really cool frog for the bath tub that makes noises

Here I am playing with another toy that sings to me
This one is from Aunt Stacy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah Kate, you are getting prettier each day! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!