The Taylor's

Angie, Chris & Sarah Kate Taylor

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas in New Orleans

Here are some pictures from my time in New Orleans. We had such a good time. My cousin Cullen was there. He and I were playing great until he wopped me in the head. After I got past my tears, I wanted nothing to do with him. I am over it now, and can't wait to see him again.

Every Christmas growing up, my daddy would go to his grandparents (Goodie and Paw Paw) on Christmas night to spend time with all of his Aunt's and Cousin's. We decided that it would be fun to see everyone this year, so we made the trip. I saw 8 cousin's, and 4 Aunt's and Uncle's, along with Goodie and Paw Paw.


Here I am with Nana, Cousin Ethan and Cousin Lizzie

Me and Daddy with Cousin Lizzie


Me and Cousin Cullen playing
This is right before I got wopped in the head
This is a picture of Al Copland's House in New Orleans
This was the last year he is displaying his lights at his house
Next Year they will be in a park in Jefferson Parish





No comments: