Mrs. Diana Stone and I were looking like twins on this day. She comes to my house to get a hair cut and we have play time when she is finished. We are two girls "looking pretty in pink."
Hey Angie! It was great to see you and your family this weekend! Sarah Kate is getting so big. I wanted to let you know about about a few children's clothing sales I recently heard about. The following is a site that has a description of a few sales: http://forums.mississippimoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=1548 Look at numbers 3 and 4. I heard about the one in Pearl on the radio, and it is supposed to be pretty big. I hope this helps. We would love for you to come over and visit and get some shopping done!
Sarah Katherine Taylor is the proud daughter of Chris & Angie Taylor. She was born April 11, 2008. She was 7 pounds 5 ounces and was 18 inches long. She enjoys spending time with her family, her dog Precious, and EATING!!! These days, SKT can be seen walking around playing at Temple Baptist Church (MDO) or hanging with Mom around town.
1 comment:
Hey Angie! It was great to see you and your family this weekend! Sarah Kate is getting so big. I wanted to let you know about about a few children's clothing sales I recently heard about. The following is a site that has a description of a few sales: http://forums.mississippimoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=1548
Look at numbers 3 and 4. I heard about the one in Pearl on the radio, and it is supposed to be pretty big. I hope this helps. We would love for you to come over and visit and get some shopping done!
Post a Comment