The Taylor's

Angie, Chris & Sarah Kate Taylor

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Beach Bum

Here are a few pictures from my trip to the beach. While it was hot, my daddy had a great big umbrella to get under. They brought me down in my bounce right about nap time so I was ready to go to sleep. Once I hit the beach and that cool breeze hit me, I was done. ZZZ...ZZZ...ZZZ...ZZZ...I slept for about twenty-five minutes before I made my first appearance in the sand. I had a photo opt with mom, then dad, then both mom and dad. They are so funny with me and that stupid camera. Smile for the camera!!!!! Anyway, after that, I had had enough and was ready to go back to the nice cool room. I said goodbye to the beach until next year. It was real, and it was fun, but it was not real fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently Sarah Kate does not have a head in the pic with both mommy and daddy! Looks like it was fun to be had by all.