The Taylor's

Angie, Chris & Sarah Kate Taylor

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Birthday Party

When we returned from vacation, we stopped off by Nana's house for the weekend. My mommy and daddy left me with her so they could spend the weekend at a reunion on the Gulf Coast. On Sunday, Nana and I went to my Aunt Pam's house for a big birthday bash. We celebrated three birthday's that day. One of the birthday boys was my cousin Luc from France. My Aunt Diana lives in France with cousin Marc, Claire and Luc. My uncle Jean Michael was not able to make it. I had so much fun with my foriegn cousin's. They even bought me some clothes from France. How cool is that!!!! While I liked the boys, Claire was my favorite. She played with me so much. She even gave me a bottle one time. I would love to have her as a babysitter.



I also had a chance to meet my cousin Cullen for the first time. While we are 4 days apart, he is a little bigger then I am. I am trying to catch up. He was a lot of fun to play with as well. We played on the mat together.



After meeting all of my new cousins and other family members, I needed a nap. My Aunt Pam was willing to help me out. I fell asleep on her shoulder. It was a gooooooood nap.

































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah Kate- I'm so glad we got to play together. Can't wait to see you again! Love, Cuz Cullen