The Taylor's

Angie, Chris & Sarah Kate Taylor

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A New Hair Style

I got another haircut. This time mommy says I have a BOB! I know what you are thinking, my name is Sarah Kate and not Bob, but whatever!!! We went to Bogalusa over Spring Break, more pics from that trip to come, and we visited the Salon that mommy worked at when she lived there. Her friend Mrs. Jane Ann cut my hair because mommy was to scared to do it. Thank God, it was looking a little rough. I got to sit in Mrs. Mullins lap while she cut it. It is the cutest little hair cut ever. It adds a few years to my look. I have noticed a few 2-year-olds checking me out lately. Thank you so much Mrs. Jane Ann. It looks great.
Me Sitting on Mrs. Mullins lap after my cut

Mrs. Jane Ann doing the sides

Doing the Back


A look at the new hair cut...See How CUTE!!!

Another shot of the cut

1 comment:

Judith said...

Oh, Sarah Kate, I love that outfit and your cute bob!!