The Taylor's

Angie, Chris & Sarah Kate Taylor

Monday, May 11, 2009

Easter Pictures

I know it's late, but it's better late than never :) Here are some shots from my first Easter Egg Hunt at the Neal's house. It was such a blast. There were so many kids there. We all had plenty of eggs to choose from. I had so much fun. I even went on a hay ride with Mr. Jody Adams. Mommy, Daddy, Fran and Aunt Stacy went with me. I got to see the Easter Bunny as well. I can't wait until next year when I get to go again. I know there are a lot of pictures, but it was a fun day!!!

Me, Mommy, Miss Lauren, Fran and Aunt Stacy
with the Easter Bunny (Mrs. Rebecca Williams)

Me and Mommy with another Easter Bunny
(Mrs. Jonann Byargeon)

Me picking up my first Easter Egg

Can you see all the Easter Egg's in the background

Putting my egg in the basket

Lots of kids hunting Easter Egg's

What is Daddy doing?

How do you like this face :)

Put them in, dump them out!!!

I know...I look like a Model!!!

This is the Hay Ride!!!

Me and Fran looking at the Egg!!!
I think there is something in it?

Me and Mommy on the Hay Ride

Mrs. Sally releasing the Butterflies
It was such a fun day!!!!

1 comment:

Judith said...

My favorite is the one with all the Easter eggs in the background.