The Taylor's

Angie, Chris & Sarah Kate Taylor

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Saying Goodbye

My friends Mr. Jeff and Mrs. Kristy Jennings are moving to South Carolina this summer. Mr. Jeff has already moved. Mrs. Kristy is from South Carolina, and will be moving closer to her hometown. I am excited that they are moving closer to her parents, but I will miss them so much. I have had the best time playing with them. We have done so much together. From shopping to eating to just hanging out. I am going to miss them so much. I am going to miss you guys so much and can not wait to come to South Caarolina to visit you. Maybe you will have me a friend to play with by then. I Love You :)

Me and Mr. Jeff hanging out

Me and Mrs. Kristy
Temple Fall Festival

Me and Mr. Jeff after the Fall Festival

Mommy and Daddy eatting wtih friends the night before Mr. Jeff left

(Front Row L to R) Amy Hogan, Angie Taylor, Blair Walpole, Kristy Jennings
(Back Row L to R) Gabe Hogan, Chris Taylor, J Walpole, Jeff Jennings

3 comments:

Mrs. Jennings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kristy and jeff said...

Hey Sarah Kate! Jeff and I have loved playing and hanging out with you too. We still remember our very first outing to Shreveport together. Mr. Jeff had to be a very patient driver because you had to eat alot. :-) We hope you get to come and visit us in South Carolina soon!!!

kristy and jeff said...

Hey Sarah Kate! Jeff and I have loved playing and hanging out with you too. We still remember our very first outing to Shreveport together. Mr. Jeff had to be a very patient driver because you had to eat alot. :-) We hope you get to come and visit us in South Carolina soon!!!