I have a new trick. I can now stand-up without holding on to anything. It is so much fun. Monday I was sitting down, and all-of-a-sudden, I decided to just stand-up. Luckily I have not had any major falls to this point, but lets not jinks it. Maybe soon I can start walking. Daddy tries to hold my hands and help me walk, but I really don't like that yet. It scares me. I will turn 1 years old next week. Who knows, maybe I will be walking before then.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
so cute!
Just read about Chris doing Basic Training this summer. So glad you are so close to your mom and dad so you and Sarah Kate don't get too lonely!!!
Can't wait to see you next week. Ethan will have you walking before we leave. See you soon!
Happy early birthday, Miss SK!
Bringing Birthday and Easter treats on Good Friday for Sarah Kate! Love, Nana and Papa
So sad we won't get to see each other this weekend! Darn, why did we have to be born 4 days apart? lol Well, just make sure to take lots of pictures. Hope you enjoy your party!! We'll miss you guys. Love, Cuz Cullen & Family
I hate to miss your party as well Cullen. I bet it is going to be very fun. We are coming down to South Louisiana if a few weeks and going to the zoo. Maybe you and your Mommy and Daddy can meet us there. It should be lots of fun. I will post some pictures of my party.
And by the way, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To Cullen, Happy Birthday To You:) One Year Old Today!!!
Post a Comment