The Taylor's

Angie, Chris & Sarah Kate Taylor

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Decorating for Christmas (House)

After eating Thanksgiving food, we went back home and decorated for Christmas. I had so much fun watching mommy and daddy put up all of our pretty decorations. My mommy does such a good job with our decorations. It is so pretty. Here are a few pictures from our house.

Here is a picture of my Christmas Tree...Isn't It Pretty? My Aunt Stacy gave it to me...she is the best!!!
Our Dining Room

Fire Mantle

How cool is this Tree

And last, our Beautiful Christmas Tree





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the love? I didn't get a shout out for giving SK her first Christmas tree! I see how it is.

Sarah Kate Taylor said...

Look...I am only 8 months old here. Cut me some slack!!! I took care of it. You know you are great and I Love You soooooooo much!!!