The Taylor's

Angie, Chris & Sarah Kate Taylor

Monday, December 15, 2008

Cousin Ethan's Birthday

I went to Bogalusa a few weeks ago to my cousin Ethan's birthday. I had so much fun playing in his play room. He had so many toys. I have never seen so many toys in all of my life. Ethan had a monster truck birthday. He got lots of new toys from all of his friends that were there. I hope I have that many friends at my birthday.



Here are some pictures from the party. My cousin Cullen was there and we played again.

Me and Ethan playing in his play room


Me and Nana and Papa enjoying some time outside


I am trying to eat the tire off of this tractor, but it is not cooperating


Me and Cullen playing in the play room



Cousin Ethan and Cousin Lizzie with the Birthday Cake

No comments: