
On Labor Day weekend, we went to my friends Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell's house for a gathering. When we were there, they had their grand-daughter Naomi there and we played together. Her mother Meg and father Michael are friends with mommy and daddy. I also got to spend some time with Aunt Stacy that weekend. We all sat around and had a good time hanging out.

Mommy's friend Ms. Anna was in town and had a friend with her. They were a lot of fun as well. Ms. Anna and I played on the floor.

In this picture, Naomi and I were having a good laugh about all the adults!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Aunt Stacy was in town, but there are no pics to prove it. What's up with that?!
Aunt Stacy is the one with the camera. Smile for the cam-er-ra!!!
Sarah Kate is gettng so big and it doesn't look like any of her beautiful hair is going to fall out - this little red head is a little jealous. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment