The Taylor's

Angie, Chris & Sarah Kate Taylor

Monday, September 8, 2008

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!



Me and daddy watched our first LSU game together last weekend. It was so much fun. It was just like the book that he reads to me at night. I saw the band, the dancing girls, and even Mike the Tiger. My daddy says that he is going to take me to an LSU game one day when I get a little bit bigger. I tried to tell him that I was big enough now, but he wasn't buying it.








My daddy was wearing his LSU jersey and I was wearing a cute little LSU outfit. LSU won the game and we all cheered.











After the game, we decided that I needed a new LSU outfit so on Wednesday, while we were out for the hurricane, we went to Shreveport and I got this beautiful LSU cheerleader outfit. I feel just like a real cheerleader when I wear it. I can't wait for the next LSU game.








We sing Hey Fighting Tigers everynight before I go to bed.

L...S...U... L...S...U... L...S...U... T..I..G..E..R..S..


TIGERS!!!!!

No comments: