The Taylor's

Angie, Chris & Sarah Kate Taylor

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Waiting for Dinner


Me and Daddy and are waiting outside for dinner. We had to wait for an hour and a half. It took soooooo long.
Yesterday was a rainy day so we could not go to the beach. My daddy went to play golf while mommy and I tried to go shopping. When it started raining, we decided to head back to the condo. Mrs. Blair called so we went to her condo instead. Daddy was playing golf with Mr. J. We hung out with the Walpole's and had lunch before going back to our condo so I could take a nap. I was tired.
Mommy tried one more time to go to the beach, but it started raining on her again. At that point, we decided to just go shopping. We went to the outlet mall. We did a lot of walking but really no buying. That's no fun!!! We left there headed to Lulu's, but the parking lot was way to full so we decided to go somewhere else. I hope we can go back to Lulu's before we leave.
Today, mommy plans to lay out all day. It is our last full day at the beach. We are checking out tomorrow and headed back to Louisiana. I get to stay with Nana so I am excited about that. Talk to you soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try Lulu's for a late lunch. Maybe it won't be so crowded.

The Tylers said...

Did not realize y'all had a blog. We are moving to Ruston soon and need a new church family. Due to the fact I have "converted" to Baptist, we will probably check out Temple and FBC. See you soon. Oh, and I added you to my blog under friends...hope that is ok!

The Tylers said...

I will be teaching an autistic class at Glen View. Finishing up my cert in spec ed this year at Tech. It will be a challenge but a foot in the door!