We have started preparing for our vacation. We are leaving Sunday to go stay the night in Bogalusa with my Nana and Papa. The next morning we are going to drive to Orange Beach and stay a whole week. I am so excited. While at the beach, I look forward to my first trip to a pool, my first trip to the sand, and my first trip to the Gulf of Mexico. I was so excited that my mommy had to put my swim suit on me.
In this photo to our left, I am sporting my new turquoise bathing suit with two ice cream cones on it. I also have on my new hot pink sunglasses that match my pink sun hat. Now all I need is a chair and a good book.
My daddy and I will only go outside during the early mornings and late afternoons so that I will not get sunburned. While back in the room, I will enjoy the cool breeze while sitting on our balcony watching the waves crash into the beach.
After a week on the beach, we will go back to Bogalusa to stay with Nana and Papa. On Saturday, my mommy and daddy are going on a trip without me so I get to spend the night with Nana all by myself. Can't wait for that. First night without the parents. WAHOO!!!! PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!!!!
On Sunday, we are going to see my Aunt Diane who is coming in from France. I will also get a chance to meet all of my cousins that I have not met yet. We are having a big birthday party at my Aunt Pam's house for a few of my cousins. I can't wait until I get to have a birthday party.
On Monday morning, I am going to get my picture made once again. Hopefully I will be in a good mood and smile this time. The girl taking my picture does a fabulous job and I know I will look great. She takes pictures of my cousin Ethan. I hope I get to play with Ethan while I am home. I also hope that my big cousin Lizzie will be there so she can play with me too. She is going to teach me all kinds of girl stuff when I get bigger.
This is going to be an exciting week and I can't wait. I will send lots of pictures from the beach so you can see how much fun we are having.

8 comments:
Sarah Kate, you are sooo fashionable!
Talk about stylin and profilin! Someone's gonna be best dressed at the beach.
Ethan can't wait to see you. I wish we could go to the beach with you. I know you will have sooo much fun!!!
I wish yall were going with us too. That would make it even more fun.
Mrs. Judith,
Thanks for the comments! Keep em coming!!!!!
You will be the cutest babe on the beach. Aunt Leigh Anne can no longer afford the beach. Uncle Chris says people with new houses don't have vacations. Next year we will do Disney!
Don't worry Aunt Leigh Anne, Uncle Kenny tells me the same thing! 1st year with no vacation, blah. Anyway.... can't wait to meet you little Sarah Kate! Cullen is super excited to play with you. See you guys soon!
Sarah Kate, It was so good getting to see you last night at the party! I'm happy that we will get to spend some time together at the beach. You better remind your mommy and daddy to call us! I can't wait to see you again at the beach! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment