I have learned how to suck my thumb and it is driving my mommy and my Fran crazy. To prevent me from developing this terrible habit, they have learned to put socks on my hands. While it works, I look like I should be walking around on all four's. I still suck my hands through the socks, but I can not suck just my thumb. What a bummer!
They say that kids SAY the darnedest things. I say that parents DO the darnedest things.

4 comments:
Sarah Kate's pictures are precious. Have a wonderful trip south.
We are going to the 7 on 7 next week in Hoover. Glad to see Ruston is going. Maybe Spain Park and Ruston will have a chance at each other.
I would have love to have gone to Hoover. I think it is going to be a great experience for Ruston. I hated that we were going on vacation that same week.
I saw that Spain Park was playing in it as well. Noticed they listed your son as a coach. Do all the coaches help out with 7 on 7? Maybe they will play each other. Yall enjoy B'Ham.
Ben will be working an offensive line camp at Mountain Brook next week. He will only be able to go to Hoover Friday night and Saturday for the championship. He does not help with the 7 on 7. They must have listed all of SP coaches. Wish you could go to B'ham too. The beach will be great though.
Your Nana will buy you some cute little baby mittens from WalMart that are made for this purpose if the socks do not work.
Post a Comment