The Taylor's

Angie, Chris & Sarah Kate Taylor

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

First Day at the Beach


We have arrived in Alabama. We had a long day of traveling yesterday before we got here. We first drove to Slidell and made a few stops looking for magazines for daddy and another bathing suit for mommy. We were unlucky there so we drove to Gulfport and stopped there. After spending some time shopping there, we stopped for lunch at Chilli's. When my mommy and daddy were finished eating, it was my turn to eat. After we all had a full belly, we drove the rest of the way to Orange Beach. We got here about 4:30 last night.
















After we checked in, we decided to get dressed and hit the pool. My mommy found a really neat raft for me to sit in when I am in the pool. It even has a tail that provides shade for me. I loved it.




























After playing in the pool for a while, we went back to the room and got dressed for a night on the town. We went to eat at a restaurant on the Wharf. It was really good according to my mom and dad. I was so tired from such a long day that I crashed when we got to the restaurant.



I cant wait to see what today brings! I am so excited! I could get use to this vacation stuff.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess someone must have internet at the condo! Looks like Sarah Kate is gonna soak up the sun. As long as she has her 45 on so she can ROCK ON!

Anonymous said...

Too precious!

Mysti said...

oh my goodness - she is already a bathing beauty! Caroline wants to come play!

Anonymous said...

Sarah Kate, it sounds like you are having a great time. I am glad your mom found a floatie for you to float in. It looks like you are really enjoying it. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Libby said...

Angie and Chris, she is so cute and getting so big. Parks weighs 15.5 lbs, we took him this morning. Can't wait to see them play when they get older. They can collect Locus shells off the trees in your yard! Can't wait. Hope to see yall soon, Lib