The Taylor's

Angie, Chris & Sarah Kate Taylor

Sunday, February 21, 2010

We Now Return...

...to our regularly scheduled programming already in progress.


We thank you for your patience with our lack of posts over the last several months.


After taking some time off, I am happy to be back on my blog. Mommy and Daddy have been very busy and that has limited the time I have for computer play. So much has taken place since I have last posted. Did you know I am walking and talking now? And guess what, I have almost all of my teeth. No, still no baby brother or sister!!! I know what you were thinking when you saw "And Guess What!"


Summer:
Daddy has gone to Basic Training and returned home, mommy taught mothers-day-out; Mommy and I swam as much as we could; We visited Aunt Stacy on several occassions; And took a trip to South Louisiana to visit the Taylor Family.


Fall:
Mommy and I went to South Louisiana to the Washington Parish Fair; We went to see Aunt Stacy and traveled to Canton to shop; Celebrated Halloween at the Fall Festival; Helped the SAINTS get off to their best start in team history (WHO DAT), and cheered for the Bearcats, Tigers, and Bulldogs this football season.


Winter:
Winter brought lots of firsts for me. I remember, and knew, what Christmas was all about; I saw Santa not once, but TWICE; Had a Happy Birthday Jesus Party; Went to South Louisiana and saw lots of Cousin's; Had a Girls-Day-Out with Ava and Caroline James; and Experienced my first SNOW DAY...Can you BELIEVE THAT!!!


Here are just a few pictures from all that you missed:

The Taylor Cousins During Christmas

Me with my cousin Lane Blundell

Two of my Christmas Gifts

Happy Birthday Jesus

Me with Mommy and Aunt Stacy

Cheering on the Saints
WHO DAT

Playing in the yard with Daddy

Girls Day Out with Ava and Caroline James

More Saints

Eating suckers during Fall Festival

At the Temple Baptist Church Fall Festival

Me and Mommy

How cute am I

Me and Nana at the Washington Parish Fair

Me and Ethan at the Fair

Me with Mrs. Alisia Thomason at Bearcat Madness

The Taylor's at the Airport before Daddy left for Fort Benning, GA

My First Steps

Pool Time this summer with Mommy

My 1st Popsicle

Hanging with Ava and Caroline during MDO

2 comments:

Penny said...

It's about time!! ;) Glad to see you back, Sarah Kate! lol

Amy L said...

YEAH! Glad you guys are back. I love the pictures and that pig costume is just cute beyond words! She is just precious!